Health and Nutrition
Health Programs and Screenings:
* Cholesterol Screening
* Blood Pressure Screening
* Podiatry Screening
* Hearing Screening
* Glucose Screening
* Pharmacy Clinic
* Flu Clinic
* Health Fair
* Special Health Research Projects with local colleges and universities
* Health Lectures
* Nutrition Counseling and Lectures
Enjoy meals with your friends, and meet new people. Our Nutrition Division provides...
* Hot, nutritious, homemade lunches served Monday through Friday.
* Breakfast Specials
* Fresh Meals On Wheels prepared and delivered to the homebound.
* Special cooking classes - Have fun learning to cook with friends!
-- For Men Only
-- Low Cholesterol
-- Cooking for One
-- Diabetic Cooking
-- Intergenerational Nutrition Programs
* Food Court items with freshly baked goods, soups, and take out.
* Catering to non-profit organizations.
For reservations and further information, call (401) 780-6134.