Adult Day Services
Adult Day Services offers a warm and welcoming environment for the frail elderly and the disabled. This program serves a dual role by providing respite during day hours for families of the elderly and disabled adults and enables the frail senior to remain in the community.
Adult Day Services provides...
* Professionally designed programs and activities tailored to meet the needs of each individual.
* A professional staff of nurses, case manager, physical therapy assistant and certified nursing assistants.
* Therapeutic programs - occupational therapy, physical therapy, art, movement therapy, music, Tai Chi and yoga.
* Intergenerational programs.
* Recreational activities - woodworking, crafts, painting, gardening, exercise, music and dance.
* Support Services for each caregiver including client quarterly review and informative educational programs.
* Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks.
* Round-trip bus transportation available.
* Podiatry services available on site.
* Open weekdays from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, call (401) 780-6243