Site Selection Criteria
Location to Markets:
* 10 mile radius. Access to over 300,000 residents in metro area.
* 75 mile radius. 66% of New England's total population of 8,700,000 and over 65% of New England's manufacturers of plastic products, chemicals, communications equipment and electrical machinery.
* 300 mile radius, overnight trucking market can reach 45,000,000 people.
* Highways: I-95, I-295, Rt. 10, Rt.37
* Commuter Bus Service: Intercity and Interstate.
* Air: Green State Airport within five minutes with direct access to 1-95.
* Water: Port of Providence at our border provides one of the best deep water ports on the East Coast.
* Water: Municipal service is available to all industrial / commercial areas.
* Electric: Serviced by Narragansett Electric Company.
* Gas: Available throughout the city through Providence Gas Company.
* Sewer: Cranston's Wastewater Treatment Facility has an average daily capacity of 23 MGD and serves 95% of the population.