RSVP - Retired Senior Volunteer Program
Related Files:Green Seniors 2015 Healthy Futures 2015-2018 Scam Prevention Unit 2015-2018 Welcome to RSVP 2015 2015 Volunteer Contract Volunteer Enrollment Form
Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP):
RSVP matches volunteers ages 55+ with over 80 non-profit organizations in Cranston in need of help from their community. Volunteers are placed according to their skills, life experiences, and interests. There is an opportunity for everyone. RSVP offers support to volunteers by offering insurance, transportation and recognition. Please give back to your community and call RSVP. Join the team today. Call 780-6180. Ask for David Quiroa or Lorraine Masiello.
Here are just a few ways you can help:
* Reading to children in elementary schools
* Delivering meals to homebound seniors
* Singing in our male choral group
* Knitting for Afghanistan children
* Sales in Cranston Senior Services Gift Shoppe
* Serving in Cranston Senior Services' Dining Room and special events
* Visiting with community seniors
* Collate non-profit mailings
* And many many more!